1. General information
1. This Policy applies to the Website at: www.royalcannabis.pl
2. The Website Operator and Personal Data Controller is: Mil-tek Polska Sp.zo.o. Ostrobramska 75c lok 3.14. 04-175 Warszawa
3. Operator’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Operator is the Controller of your personal data with regard to the data voluntarily provided via the Website.
5. The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
o Creating a newsletter
o Servicing form-based requests
o Providing services ordered
o Recovering receivables
6. The Website obtains information about its users and their behaviour from the following source and in the following manner:
1. From data voluntarily entered in forms; such data are entered in the Operator’s systems.
2. By saving cookies in the terminal devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1. The log-in area and the area where personal data are entered are protected in the transmission layer (SSL Certificate). As a result, personal data and log-in data entered in the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and may only be read on the target server.
2. User’s passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function is a one-way function: it is irreversible, which is the current standard for storing users’ passwords.
3. The Operator regularly performs backups for data protection purposes.
4. An important part of data protection is regular update of any software used by the Operator for processing personal data, which mainly means regular updates of programming components.
1. The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on servers of the following operator: another company
4. Your rights and additional information on the use of data
1. In some situations, the Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of the contract entered into with you or fulfilment of the Controller’s obligations. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
o payment operators
o authorised employees and collaborators using the data to fulfil the website’s purpose.
2. Your personal data will be processed by the Controller no longer than necessary for the performance of related activities set out in separate regulations (e.g. accounting regulations). Marketing data will be stored no longer than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request that the Controller:
o grant you access to your personal data,
o rectify these,
o erase these,
o restrict the processing of these, or
o transmit these.
4. In respect of the processing specified in Section 3(3)(c), you have the right to object to the processing of personal data to fulfil the Controller’s legitimate interests, including profiling; it will not be possible to exercise the right to object where there are important legitimate bases for processing, or interests, rights or freedoms overriding the basis of your objection, in particular, in the case of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. The Controller’s actions may be complained against to the President of the Data Protection Office, address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
6. You do not have to provide your personal data to us. However, if you do not provide your personal data to us, you will not be able to use the Website.
7. You may be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, for the purpose of provision of services as part of a contract entered into and for direct marketing activity of the Controller.
8. Personal data are not transferred to third countries under personal data protection law. This means that we do not transmit these outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
1. The Website collects information the user voluntarily provided, including personal data, if such information are provided.
2. The Website may record information on connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. In some cases, the Website may record information making it easier to connect data from the form with the email address of the user filling in the form. In such cases, the email address is displayed inside the URL address of the web page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose arising from the particular form’s function, e.g. for the purpose of handling a service request, for business contact, for the purpose of registering services, etc. Each time, the form’s context and description clearly state what the form’s purpose is.
6. Controller logs
1. Information on user behaviour on the Website may be subject to logging. These data may be used for website administration.
7. Vital marketing techniques
1. The operator uses Google Analytics (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA) for statistical analysis of website traffic. The Operator transfers only anonymised information and not personal data to the operator of this service. The service is based on using cookies in the user’s terminal device. Users may browse and edit information about user preferences collected by Google’s advertising network, derived from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
8. Information on cookies
2. Cookies are IT data, mainly text files, stored in the Website User’s terminal device and employed to use the Website’s web pages. Cookies usually include the name of the web page from which they originate, time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The Website operator is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and accessing these.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. to maintain the Website user’s session (after log-in) so that the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2. fulfil the purposes set out above in the “Vital marketing techniques” part.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for a period of time specified in cookie parameters or until such cookies are deleted by the User.
6. The browsing software (web browser) usually allows for storing cookies on the User’s terminal device by default. Website Users may change the settings related to cookies. Cookies may be deleted via your internet browser. Cookies may also be automatically blocked. For more information, use the ‘Help’ option or see web browser documents.
7. Cookie limitations may affect certain functionalities available on the Website’s web pages.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular by: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If a user does not want to receive cookies, he/she may change web browser setting accordingly. However, please be informed that turning off cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintenance of user preferences may hinder and in extreme cases prevent the use of the web pages.
2. To manage cookie settings, select your web browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
o Internet Explorer
o Safari (iOS)
o Windows Phone